Partnering with local businesses, Ossining’s best wellness and fitness experts will be hosting FREE outdoor classes in Town and Village parks throughout the summer. Here are a few examples of exciting programs to come, stay tuned for dates and locations to be announced soon!
- Club Fit instructors will be leading workouts monthly for all ages, ranging from tennis clinics for kids, to self defense for adults and fitness for seniors.
- Enrique Rosario from ICU Fit Training will be holding Mother’s Day and Father’s Day workouts for Ossining’s superstar caregivers, as well as other specialized workouts throughout the summer and fall.
- Sue Radparvar of Studio95 Zumba will continue her popular Sunday afternoon Zumba workouts, stay tuned for some new offerings from Sue, including Zumba toning and Strong by Zumba.
- Delphi Dance Ensemble will lead free belly dance classes in June and July, come to learn basic belly dance moves and boost your self-confidence.
- Americorps Members with Open Door Family Medical Center will offer special Recess Rocks workouts for kids, keeping recess and wellness going all summer long;
- And many more to be announced soon!
The specific dates and places for the different Ossining’s Wellness Festival activities are published on the town’s Facebook page and you can see them HERE